Saturday, November 20, 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT


"I know you were on my side even when I was wrong, 
and I love you for giving me your eyes.
Staying back and watching me shine and I didn't
know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance 
to say that I had the best day with you today."
- The Best Day



"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, 
been here all along. So why can't you see, 
you belong with me."
- You Belong With Me



"Looking so innocent I might believe you if I didn't know.
Could have loved you all my life if you hadn't left me
waiting in the cold."
- Your Not Sorry



"Braced myself for the goodbye, 
cause that's all I've ever known."
- Mine


"Take me back to when our world
was one block wide. I dared you to kiss me
and ran when you tried, just two kids, you and I."
- Mary's Song


"You're beautiful every little piece, love, 
don't you know you're really gonna be someone, 
as anyone."
- Stay Beautiful


"I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
cause I'm still trying to figure it out."
- Place In This World


"And I just wanna show you, 
she don't even know you.
She's never gonna love you 
like I want to."
- Invisible 


"Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells
you they love you, you're gonna believe them.
When you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing
to figure out."
- Fifteen



"Drop everything now, meet me in the 
pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk, 
take away the pain cause I see sparks fly 
when you smile."
- Sparks Fly



"Lives change like the weather
I hope you remember, today is 
never too late to be brand new."
- Innocent


"Never thought we'd have a last kiss.
Never imagined it would end like this."
- Last Kiss



"All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you."


"You're the best thing that's ever been mine."
- Mine


"She underestimated who she was stealing from."
- Better Than Revenge


"Horrified looks from everyone in the room but, 
I'm only looking at you."
- Speak Now


"Our song is a slamin' screen door.
Sneakin' out late, tappin' on your window.
When were on the phone and you talk real slow
'cause it's late and you're mama don't know."
- Our Song


"You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone.
This is the last straw, I don't want to 
hurt anymore."
- Your Not Sorry


"Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale.
I'm gonna find someone someday who might
actually treat me well. This is a big world, that was 
a small town in my rear view mirror disappearing now. 
It's too late for you and your white horse, to come around."
- White Horse
"When you're fifteen don't forget 
to look before you fall. I've found
time can heal most anything. 
You just might find who you are supposed 
to be, I didn't know who 
I was supposed to be, 
at fifteen.
- Fifteen

"Who you are is not what you did,
your still an innocent."
- Innocent


"Why would you wanna break a perfectly
good heart? Why would you wanna take 
our love and tear it all apart now?
Why would you wanna make the very first 
scar? Why would you wanna break a perfectly 
good heart?"
- A Perfectly Good Heart



"I'll be 87 and you'll be 89, 
I'll still look at you like the stars
that shine in the sky."
- Mary's Song



"Now it's all too late so 
you see, you could have helped 
if you wanted too but, no one
notices until it's too late
to do anything."
- The Outside


"It's hard to make conversation
when he's taking my breathe away."
- Stay Beautiful



"You told me you loved me. So 
why would you go away?"
- Last Kiss




"He's the reason for the teardrops
on my guitar, the only thing that 
keeps me wishin' on a wishin' star."
- Teardrops On My Guitar


"Well you drive me crazy half the time.
The other half I'm only trying to 
let you know that what I feel is true
and, I'm only me when I'm with you."
- I'm Only Me When I'm With You


"Tomorrow is just a mystery."
- A Place In This World


"Wishin' I realized what I had when you were mine."
- Back To December


"I just realized everything I have
is someday gonna be gone."
- Never Grow Up


"Your name, forever the name on my lips."
- Last Kiss


"You should've said said no baby and, 
you might still have me."
-Should've Said No


"Oh what a shame, what a raining ending
given to a perfect day. Just walk away, 
ain't no use defending words
that you will never say and, now
that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere as cold as you."
- Cold As You


"Everything I need is right here
be my side and, I know everything about you, 
I don't want to live without you."
- I'm Only Me When I'm With You


"When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door."
- Stay Beautiful



TAYLOR SWIFT! This post was done by Shannon Murphy (me) and one of my best friends Jessica Draper! We worked hard on it, so we hope you like! Have a wonderful weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment