Sunday, November 14, 2010

new new new :)


"Remember that night, the one where we just sat and talked?
Well, that night I fell in love with you, and for the that night
I felt like I belonged. I just though of that night, and I
realized how much I really miss you."


"No one deserves to be treated that way.
So even if you love him with your entire heart, 
every fiber of your being, with so much passion that it 
hurts to think about, you need to forget what you want
and remember what you deserve."


"I want to hear someone's life story. A stranger's.
And then tell them mine. I want them to know everything
about me. Those little things that I keep to myself because
I'm afraid of judgment. Terrible, awful things that I lock 
up in the back of my head. My opinions. The truth. Everything
and anything I can think of. And I want them to not hate me afterwords."


"It doesn't matter who we were, 
it only matter who we are."


"Everyday may not be good, 
but there is something good in every day."


"It's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days." 


"Everybody has that point in their life where
you hit a crossroads and you've had a bunch of
bad days and there's different ways you can deal
with it and the way I dealt with it was i just turned
completely to music."




"And if all those words you said to me
actually meant something, maybe
we wouldn't be standing
where we are today."




"With you, it's like I hold on for some reason.
Even though every inch of me wants to let go."


"And you know what? Last night, I
realized something. It's not that I want
you to hold me; it's that I want you to reach for me."




"You change for two reasons.
Either you learn enough that you want too,
or you've been hurt enough you have too."




"Moving on is like a bitter vegetable,
it tastes bad, but it's good for you."




"You are beautiful and you matter.
It doesn't matter who is reading this,
I know that it's true for every single
person out there. Don't stop believe in that."



"If you think you're too small to have
an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room."



"We said we'd keep in touch,
but touch is not something you can keep."




"God gives you what you need,
not what you and and sometimes,
more than you ever dreamed of."




"So live like you mean it, and love
till you feel it... it's all that we need in our lives."




"You are defined by the way in which you
treat the people you love, and the people you hate."




"When I'm with you the only
place I want to be is closer."




"Life is a dance.
Sometimes we lead, sometimes
we follow. Don't worry about what we don't know.
What's important is we learn as we go."


"But you know, happiness can be found
even in the darkest of times, when one
only remembers to turn on the light."




"I learn pretty quickly
that you have to be careful
who you trust."




"Happiness is not a destination.
It is a mood it is not permanent.
It comes and goes and if people thought
that way then maybe people would
find happiness more often."




"Do you miss him at the most happy and
fulfilling time doesn't mean you love him.
You will miss anyone when you're lonely.
It;s when your life is going great ad you still
feel that ache in your heart because he isn't
there to see the genuine smile on your face
and the happiness in your life."




"Homesickness is just a state of mind for me.
I'm always missing someone or someplace or something.
I'm always trying to get back to some imaginary somewhere.
My life has been one long longing."




"And even though it's been so long,
there are still songs that remind me of you."




"In everyone's past there's love
they'll never forget, a night that
completely stole their heart,
and a summer where it all began."




"Friendship is loving someone you can' stand,
needing that someone to hold your hand,
and that someone always wanting to hold yours."




Alrighty! There is a little update! I hope you all love it! This weekend was a lot of fun! I left college Wednesday night and watched The Ugly Truth with my friend Ana :) then the next day I went and had lunch with Ana, Corey, and Jesse at Subway, which was good! I haven't been there in awhile. Friday I left for a woman's retreat with CRU. So great, I loved every minute of it. God is good!!!! :) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and everyone has a great Monday and rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment