Saturday, November 27, 2010

NEW BABY.


"Next time your stressed, take a step back, 
inhale and laugh. Remember who you are
and why you are here. You're never given 
anything in this world that you cannot 
handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself,
and love others. Always remember, just 
keep moving forward."


"Life doesn't come with a handbook or 
a road map, you have to figure out the
rules, rights, and responsibilities.
You have to remember which routes
are right, and which are wrong.
But importantly, you don't necessarily
have to know where you're going, 
but you should always remember
where you've come from."


"I guess what I'm trying to say is that
you are there, in everything I am,
everything I've ever done. And looking
back, I know that I should have told you
how much you've always meant to me."
 "When you finally slam an old door shut, 
a thousand others finally open up."


"I want to be the kind of girl who leaves
and everlasting impact impression.
I don't want to be the type you'll forget
in a week. I want to be hard to forget.
I want to have to kind of impact on someone
where they know you'll never find anyone else
who could ever take my place. 
Because that's what you are to me."


"Often, I think about the people who've
walked away or drifted apart and it makes
me really sad. So most times, I force 
myself to not think of it, and convince
myself that there's a reason why 
they're not in my life now."


"I find you hidden in every song I listen too."


"Reach for the stars, stand on your
tiptoes, and never tell yourself no.
You, yes you, can achieve anything. 
It may take months, it may take years, 
but when you finally have a firm grasp
on a star, the reward is breathtaking."


"A healthy relationship keeps the doors
and windows wide open. Plenty of air
is circulating and no one feels trapped.
Relationships thrive in this enviornment.
Keep your doors and windows open. If this 
person is meant to be in your life, all the open 
doors and windows in the world will not make
them leave. Trust that truth."


"When you develop an infatuation 
with someone, you always find a 
reason to believe that this is exactly 
the person for you."


"But don't forget who you really are.
And I'm not taking about your so-called
real name. All names are made up by 
someone else, even the one your parents
gave you. You know who you really are.
When you're along at night, looking up 
at the stars, or maybe lying in your bed 
in total darkness, you know that nameless
person inside you. Your muscles will
toughen. So will your heart and soul.
That's necessary for survival. But don't
lose touch with that person deep inside you, 
or else you won't really have survived at all."


"Don't envy anybody. Every person
has something no one else has.
Develop that one thing in yourself
and make it outstanding."


"I want to be the girl you fall for
when everyone else is falling for you."


"It's never to late to be who you might have been."


"You might be upset and sure you have a 
reason to be, nut how many reasons do you 
have to be happy? A lot more."


"I'm tired of holding back feelings. When people
as me how I am, I want to reply exactly how I'm 
feeling. But you know what's the saddest part of all?
I can't do that without being judged, and without
exposing my biggest secret. The fact that I still 
can't get over this."


"Some nights, alone, he thinks of her.
And some nights, along, she thinks of him.
Some nights, these thoughts separated by 
miles and time zones, occur at the same 
objective moment, and they are connected
without ever knowing it."


"Growing up sucks. Not all kisses are magic, 
most boys do not live up to your expectations, 
but there are those times when everything, 
I mean; love, romance, relationships, it all
falls together perfectly, and it's incredible."


"There is an inner beauty about a woman
who believes in herself, who knows she is 
capable of anything she puts her mind to.
There is a beauty in the strength and
determination of a woman who follows 
her own path, who isn't thrown off by
obstacles along the way. There is beauty
about a woman whose confidence comes 
from experiences; who knows she can fall, 
pick herself up, and go on."


"It's so funny how a quote could mean
absolutely nothing to you, but something happens, 
an experience, a story, anything and that quote
is your life for the moment."

"You know, for the longest time, 
I was waiting to love someone like
I loved you. But somewhere along the way
I realized that's not going to happen and it's okay.
You were my first love when I was a romantic kid, 
but you got to grow up sometimes."




"You know, one day you look at the person
and you see something more than you did
the night before. Like a switch has been flicked
somewhere. And the person who was just a friend
is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine
yourself with."




"We both know life is too short.
Too short to waste a single second
with anyone who doesn't appreciate
and value you."




"I never gave you a reason to hate me.
You're just creating your own little
drama of pure insecurity."


"The worst feeling isn't being lonely,
but being forgotten by someone you could
never forget, to look back and see how 
things used to be, knowing it will never
be the same, and realizing it doesn't 
matter to him at all because 
he doesn't miss a thing."


"I am going to set you free because 
I don't deserve you, I deserve better."

"The worst battle is between 
what you know and what you feel."




"Don't forget. Forgive, but don't forget. 
Forgiving will give you a brighter future,
but forgetting won't change what happened."




"You start to hurt the minute you care."


"A recent study shows that the heart
grows weaker every time we do
something opposite of what we feel."


"I love it when you're here,
but I'm better when you're gone."




"Looking back it was all so easy.
I hope you know you're my last
mistake, don't come around and 
say you need me. I won't stay."




"If you cry because the sun has gone
out of your life, your tears will 
prevent you from seeing the stars."


 "Sometimes people have to cry out all 
their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles."




"There is never a time or a place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat,
in a single flashing, throbbing moment."


"Sometimes you have to distance yourself
from people to see if they come back to you."




"You know what you want, you're just 
afraid to admit it because you're afraid
of failing. Screw your fear. You know what 
you want, which is a hell of a lot more than 
most other people. So don't be afraid or 
ashamed. Just go on and get it."




"I don't know what we are. Sometimes I 
feel like we are friends, sometimes I feel 
like we're more than friends, and sometimes 
it feels like I've never known you at all."




"Don't let a few rips in your heart
keep you from loving at all."




"One day you'll miss me like crazy
and you'll wish that you never messed
up. That same day you'll come running
back to what could've been yours; should've
been yours. But this time around though, 
I'm the one that's not going to give a crap."




"Love is not about finding the right person, 
but creating a right relationship.
It's not about how much love 
you have in the beginning but how 
much you build till the end."


"True love cannot be found where
it does not exist, nor can it be hidden
where it truly does."


"Everything will get worse before it 
gets better, but when they do, remember
who put you down and who helped you up."




"I'm learning now to let go of the past.
Everything happens for a reason, and it's 
only there to teach you a lesson, 
and make you stronger.
There's no point in letting it bother you forever."


"Love works in miracle everyday:
such as weakening the strong, and 
stretching the weak; making fools
of the wise, and wise men of fools;
favoring the passions, destroying 
reason, and in a word, turning everything
topsy-turvy."


Well here is another post! This weekend was thanksgiving and I had a great time! I am home from college so it was great to see some high school friends! On Tuesday night, I went to the girls hockey game with Jessica, Mary, and Sydney. It was a lot of fun but made me miss all the girls on the team! Wednesday, I played games and watched a movie with Steph, Kaitlyn, Evan, Corey, Luke, Dondo, and Ben! It was a lot of fun seeing them. Then Thursday was thanksgiving, I went to my aunts house and got to see a bunch of family which was great! Then tonight I went to my friend Amanda's and hung out with some people there, and hot tubed! Also, Jesse wanted to be in my blog so hello Jesse :) good luck in your game tomorrow!!! Okay I am so tired, so I am going to bed, goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment