Saturday, November 6, 2010

first blog/post ever! :)

I am starting a blog and I am very excited about it! I realized I have been wanting to do this for a long time! I love quotes and pictures :) so I wanted to create a place where my friends who always ask me for quotes can go and look at read as many as they want! :) I did not write any of these quotes, there just quotes and photos I enjoy!


"Just because something good ends,
doesn't mean something better won't come along."


"I don't understand by the way you look at me
why we can't be together."


"Experience is a hard teacher, it gives you the tests first, 
and the lessons come later."


"Really great people, make you too feel 
that you too can become great."


"Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. 
But we never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories
that give us faith to go on."


"Don't re-think things. Because usually, your first thought
is you really want to do, so just follow through with it."



"A person doesn't need to be perfect,
do be exactly what you need."


"Well, your eyes are puffy. Which, from experience screams 
textbook crying eyes. You have your hair up, you're probably
not planning on impressing any boys today. I'd say you're nursing 
a hell of a broken heart. And not the school girl crush kind. 
You're dealing with the real thing."




"I believe good things come to those who
want something so bad they can't sit still."




"There's nothing like the deep breaths
after laughing that hard. 
Nothing in the world like a sore stomach 
for the right reasons."



"You are the center of your universe,
and you can make anything happen."




"Life moves pretty fast.
If you don't stop and look around
once in awhile, you could miss it."




"Cause that's what happens
when you try to run from the past.
It doesn't just catch up; it overtakes,
blotting out the future, the landscape,
the very sky, until there's no path left
except that which leads through it, 
the only one that can ever get you home."




"Happiness comes in many forms.
In the company of good friends,
in the feeling you get when  you make
someone's dream come true,
when the promise of hope is renewed.
It's okay to let yourself be happy."


"In three words I can sum up 
everything I've learned about life.
It goes on."


"Believe nothing because it is written in books.
Believe nothing because the wise men say it is so.
Believe nothing because it is a religious doctrine.
Believe is only because you yourself believe it to be true."




"No matter how good you get
you can always get better,
and that's the exciting part."




"In the end, it's the "what ifs" that hurt the most.
Like, what if things had gone a little differently?
Me? I don't believe in fate. I believe we have 
more control then we think and every action has a reaction."




"Three simple rules of life:
1. If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it.
2. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
3. If you don't step forward you will always be in the same place."




"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person 
that wasn't supposed to let us down, probably will."




"When something bad happens, you have three choices.
You can either let it define you, destroy you, 
or you can let it strengthen you."





Alright, that is all for my first post! I hope you like it :) 
as I get more used to this website I will try to make things look a little better! 
At the end of each post I am going to share how my day was and what i did! :)

This weekend was pretty fun! On Friday night friends from high school came to visit us! Donald drove from UMD and we all went to Paranormal Activity 2, which was so dumb! It was also really short and not even scary, just a little jumpy. Also, Alex and Miranda came and that's always good. Last night all of us went to Onalaska and ate at Applebees, I haven't been there in so long it was great. I got the mild boneless wings! Yummmmm. But anyways, then we watched a chick flick and I came back to my dorm. Today, I plan on going to brunch then working on homework all day :( then later going to church! I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment