Monday, November 22, 2010

bored! so here you go!


"Please smile even if it's killing you.
Don't ever give him the satisfaction
of knowing he hurt you like that."


"I wish there was some way to make you know
how much you hurt me. I hope you're sorry, 
but if not, I hope one day you realize what 
you did to me."


"Even when your heart is breaking, you 
should smile. And some may think that 
it's bad to hide your feelings, but I think 
that pain should only be felt for a short 
amount of time. Happiness should out
number it every day, every way."


"I cannot change the past, but I can let it go."


"And after a while you learn that you don't
need anyone else in order to survice.
No one else is ever going to always be there.
No matter what they say, or what they promise
you,  you just got to suck it up, accept it, and keep 
on keepin' on."


"How would you ever know happiness
if you never experienced sadness?"



"I want everyone to know, but mostly you.
That I am so strong. You pushed me into 
the dirt, but I have the strength to rise again.
So don't you ever, ever tell me I'm not strong enough.
You made me strong."


"The people in  your life should be there
for a reason. If you can't think of a reason, 
then they shouldn't be there."


"People are always talking about how
hard it is to find a good man, but nowadays
it's hard to even find a good person.
It's so hard to just even find a person to 
talk to, someone who will just listen and
not judge, someone who will just 
take you as you are."


"When you're growing up, 
a lot of your choices are motivated
by fear. It's like one wrong move and the 
world's going to end. Maye that's what it 
is; maybe it's about taking a deep 
breath and forgiving yourself for
yesterday's mistakes."


"Have you ever heard a song from so long
ago with so many memories tied to it
that it made you cry? And didn't you wish
that you could go back in time when everything
was simpler and carefree? Those are the 
songs that are the soundtracks of our lives.
The ones that bring back our childhood, 
best friends, first love, first broken heart 
and all the memories."


"So don't let the world bring you down.
Not everyone here is that messed up and cold.
Remember why you came and while you're alive, 
experience the warmth before you grow old."

"Don't ever allow your self to wait for someone
if you can't, you deserve so much more
than unfaithful promises and obvious lies."


"When it comes to the future, there are three
kinds of people; those who let it happen, 
those who make it happen, and those
who wonder what could have happened."


"Every time she talks to him,
she falls just a little bit harder."


"Happy to lay here,
just happy to be here,
I'm happy to know you."


"Sometimes, the smallest things
take up the most room in  your heart."


"Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it is better to leave them broken
than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."


"Although we adore men individually,
we agree that as a group they're
rather stupid."


"This year I wished for love,
to immerse myself in someone else and to
wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was
granted and if having that is tragic, then give
me tragedy. Because I wouldn't give it back
for the world."


"I'm the girl people always ask whats wrong,
because since I'm usually happy, it's obvious
when I'm sad. But I'm the girl that always
bounces back, no matter what, even if sometimes
it takes awhile. I'm the girl that's always going to love
herself even of that boy doesn't."


"I don't know. I feel like when I start
to become happy, someone comes out
says, whoa she's happy now, better crush it."


"Too bad that people can't switch
problems. Because nobody knows
how to solve their own problems,
but they always know how to
solve others."


"Sometimes, truth isn't good enough,
sometimes people deserve more.
Sometimes people deserve to have
their faith rewarded."


"No matter what your relationship
status is, everyone has someone
in the world they'd marry tomorrow
if asked by them today."


"No matter how much we fight,
I always end up with a smile on my face."


"Sometimes I wonder what life would have
been like if we never met, it would have been
simpler, yes easier maybe, but then I
realized that is also would be so incomplete."


"You know when you're singing along with
this song, and you know all the words
cause you really love it. Then a train passes and a
door closes, and you can't hear the music
anymore, but you keep singing anyway.
Then, when you can hear it again, you're
still perfectly in time with it.
Well, that's what love is."


"I was just saying that sometimes
our relationship seems so simple
and easy. But no matter what,
it just turns into a big mess. And
there are days that I was to dive into
that mess, but then, other days,
I can't help but wonder if maybe
we're just two people who don't
work as a couple."


HERE YOU GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment