Sunday, November 7, 2010

another post!


"Guys who break up with you shouldn't be allowed to 
give you compliments after they break up with you.
It leads to hoping, and hoping is bad if there's 
nothing to hope for."


"Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. 
It takes great courage to love someone knowing it might
end sooner or later, but having faith that it will last forever."


"It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile."


"I'm moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt.
If you wanted me you could have had me, but you didn't.
You blew your chances. Now, I hope you're happy living your life
wondering what if you took your chances with me. Because I'm 
no longer here. I am no longer waiting."


"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."


"I know that we both have moved on, but every time
i talk to you as "just friends" I find myself wishing that we were more."


"The worst thing is caring about someone, 
wondering how they are and what they are doing.
When the truth is, they have stopped wondering about you 
a long time ago."


"If he missed you, he'll call. If he wants you, he'll say it.
And if he cares, he'll show it. If not, he can't be worth your time
because you are obviously not worth his."


"Don't wait for the right person to come into your life.
Be the right person to come into someone else's life."


"I think we spend too much time wondering why we're not good enough.
We spend too much time over analyzing, over thinking, and overreacting.
We waste too much time putting ourselves down, so much that we don't
ever stop to see that well, we are good enough. You are good enough. We
spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed; and never 
get the chance to look up from the ground and see that the sun is shining
and tomorrow is another day."


"I guess I'm still holding on to something that I  know
will never happen, because somewhere deep down inside me, 
I have this little piece of hope that someday, it will."

 
"I know you're wrong for me and I know we'll never
have what we had before. But something inside me
just won't let you go."


"It's weird, I mean yeah, I miss you, but it's so much more than that.
I miss the way my heart just stops at the sight of you and your smile,
but the sad part is, it's not just your smile I'm missing, it's mine too."


"Why do we find it so hard to let go? Why do have such 
a difficulty accepting the inevitable, dealing with what's right 
in front of us - why can't we get over something we can do nothing
to change? I guess was all just hope too much. Hope for the best, 
hope that he's still holding on when the truth is he's long gone, 
up, up, up and away. There's a fine line between faith and naivety,
sometimes we're overwhelmed to see that lie and so blindly cross it."


"But is just a word you use when you're afraid of trying."


"What makes it so hard to let go of a crush?
It's the fear that once we let go, they'll finally catch on."


"Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, 
be the fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything,
be that independent girl who didn't need a man, 
be that girl who never backed down."


"Although I've told myself a thousand time I wouldn't text you, 
I have to say one thing. It's killing me not to talk to you.
Each and every memory, every word, every thought, 
every feeling comes rushing back. I can't handle missing you."


"Don't miss out on what's happening now because
you are waiting for something better to come along.
You can't live in the future, just like you can't live in the past."


"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, 
bit it's about how to dance in the rain."


"I didn't have the heart to hurt you. That's the last thing I 
wanted to do. But I didn't have the heart to love you, 
not the way you wanted me too."


"I was mid-laugh when you called, just reading your name
from my phone stunned my so fiercely that for two seconds, 
I truly couldn't breathe, and from my sudden silence, 
all of my friends could tell that is was you."


"My life just doesn't work without you."


"This is for the girls who don't always win,
who stay up all night listening to music that inspires
them to do the things next to impossible. The girls 
who laugh, smile, cry and think all on a daily basis.
The girls who like, learn, and regret. The girls who
may never have it easy. The girls who learn the
hard way and live to tell about it. The real girls."


"I've always believed that you have to be happy
on your own, before you can be happy with someone else."


"The problem with us girls is that we fall for the boys
who give us the sweetest words they never really mean."


"Sometimes you just have to distance yourself from people.
If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand."



I got sick of doing homework so I thought I would make another post! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Also, have a great week and look for my next post tomorrow or soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment