Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whenever You Remember


"When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings. 
Because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares."


"It's not the breaking up that hurts, it's the way you treat each other afterwards."


"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if 
only one remembers to turn on the light."


"I am a whole person, a complete individual on my own. 
I do not need a guy to complete me."


"The minute you think of giving up, think of why you held on for so long."


"It's better to know and be disappointed then to not know and wonder."


"You said I was 'the one' but now your with another girl and you 
will never look back and see what you have done to me."


"Where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? 
Or to the right, where nothing's left?"


"Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy. 
Behind that smile I hide a million tears I've cried 
when you left my heart on the side of the road bleeding to death."


"When all the makeup is cried away, she still wears a smile upon her face."


"Don't call me gorgeous if you don't mean it baby because I will never forget 
the way my heart fell after you said you don't like me. 
You played me and I act like I'm over it but inside all the pieces 
of my shattered heart are crying out for you to hold me again just one last time."


"We promised to never hurt each other and we made a promise to 
stay together forever, I broke my promise to keep you safe; 
you broke yours to prove that nothing can hurt you, I lost you forever."


"Nothing, not even sadness lasts forever, but how can you make 
it stop if you've lost all that makes you strong in your life?"


"You said you'd never break up with me, keep me forever unless 
you get killed, well I guess the new girl was the murderer."


"You realize that our mistrust of the future... makes it hard to give up the past."


"To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting
 anything in return; to just give, that takes courage, 
because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt."


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, 
but anyone can start today and make a new ending."


"You can miss someone who died, you can miss someone 
who moved away, but the worst is having 
to miss someone you see everyday."


"We got to stop rethinking things, because normally, 
our first thoughts are the right ones...the real ones."


"There will be two dates on your tombstone and everyone 
will see that, but all that matter is the dash in between them."


"Sometimes paper is the only thing that will listen."


"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. 
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."


"Sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, 
no second chances, sometimes it's now or never."


"When you walk away from something and there's 
no gravitational pull, then you know you're doing the right thing."


No comments:

Post a Comment