Tuesday, August 9, 2011

'Till Summer Comes Around


"She checks for a message that won't be there from 
that boy that just doesn't care."


"If you make me just an option, 
I'll make you just a memory."


"Summer should get a ticket for speeding."


"She shouldn't be your favorite girl, 
she should be your only girl."


"I hate you because I'm angry at myself for loving
you in the first place."


"What a guy wants is a girl who would understand;
and what a girl simply asks for is a boy who would listen."


"One reason why a person starts to take us for granted, 
is because we're starting to give too much."


"If you fight like a married couple, talk like bestfriends, 
flirt like first love, protect each other like siblings, marry him."


"I don't know how to be someone you miss."


"But, as bad as it was, I learned something about myself.
That I could go through something like that and survive.
I mean, I know it could have been worse, a lot worse, but for me,
it was all I could have handled at the time. And I learned from it."


"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out
who you are and what you want, and then you realize that 
people you've known forever don't see things the way you do.
So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on."


"What you did was unforgivable. You knew what 
you were doing and you knew it would hurt me, 
but somehow that still didn't stop you."


"I just want that late night movie, make pancakes together, 
cuddle up on the couch, kind of relationship."


"I hope every single time we make eye contact
you realive every memory, and I hope it hurts."


"I'm not that girl. I'm not the girl who gets attached. I don't 
like feelings, they're messy. And I don't like being hurt. Why did 
I let him get to me, when I know that everone always leaves."


"Girl I hope you know what you're getting yourself
into cause that boy used the same sweet talking on me before too."


"How will you know if it's the right decision
if you never make it?"


"I know change can be scary, but it's a part
of growing up. It's how we find out who we are
and who we're going to be."


"You're the first person that has taught me to miss someone.
You've taught me to miss a person from the heart, not the mind."


"Smile. Let everyone know that today, you're a lot
stronger than you were yesterday."


"You might think that a bad situation will never turn good, 
but that's not true. Give it time and the storm will always
pass. Just remember to look for the sun behind the clouds."


"I really can't explain it, but I like you without 
trying. I love the things you say, and how you 
never fail to make me smile. And by the end of 
the night, you're always on my mind."


"And everyone knows what doesn't kill you
makes you stronger. So when you try to pull 
her down, you're helping her last longer."


"It's not about what you say, it's about what you do.
You don't like the person you've become? Then do something
about it, because no one is going to do it for you."



No comments:

Post a Comment