Saturday, December 11, 2010

here is another! :)


"I'm holding onto something
and I honestly don't know why."


"You were harder to let go of
than I thought you'd be."


"Always follow your heart,
but keep your brain with you."


"It's only when you see people looking
ridiculous that you realize just how much 
you love them."


"When you're around someone so much,
for so long, they become part of you, and
when they change or go away, you don't know
who you are without them."


"I have so much to say, but whenever
the time comes to say it, I'm silent."


"Love makes you hold onto things you shouldn't.
But who are we to know any better?"


"Learn to appreciate what you have, 
before time forces you to appreciate 
what you had."


"Stand up for the things you love,
even if everyone else is sitting."


"Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life;
define yourself."


"You only meet your once in a lifetime friend, 
once in a lifetime."


"Life flies by, so you have to embrace it.
Forget the past, cause you cannot erase it.
So live the dream, and learn to chase it."


"There is something beautiful about all 
scars of whatever nature. A scar means 
the hurt is over; the wound is closed and
healed, done with."


"Life is about the chance. If it were static, 
think about how boring it would be.
You can't be afraid of it, and you can't worry 
that you'll mess things up. You deserve
good things, and I want to be one of them."


"If you want what you've never had,
you have to do what you've never done."


"I haven't figured it out yet; I haven't figured you out yet,
but once I do, I think I might fall in love with you."



"Find a truly original idea. It is the only way
I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only
way I will ever matter."


"I did the most dangerous thing I could
when I said I love you,  but it was worth it.
If I got through my fear for you, you could
get through yours for me."


"If your dream is a big dream, and you 
want your life to work on the high level
that you say you do, there's no way around
doing the work it takes to get there."


"If you want to know what a man's life,
take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,
not his equals."


"Half of the world is composed of people
who have something to say and can't. And 
the other half who have nothing to say and
keep on saying it."


"A dream is a dream until you write it down.
Now, dear, you've got yourself a goal."


"It's the basic truth of human nature.
Every body lies. The only variable is about what."


"I really do have love to give, 
I just don't know where to put it."


"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right,
you'll probably never do much of anything."


"Some woman choose to follow men,
and some woman choose to follow their dreams.
If you're wondering which way to go, 
remember that your career will never wake up
in the morning and tell you that it doesn't
love you anymore."


"You can make more friends in two months
by becoming interested in other people than you
can two years by trying to get other people
interested in you."


"Let no one ever come to you 
without leaving feeling better and happier."


"Wanting you happy was more important than want you."

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.
It might be the only sunshine they see all day."


"I looked out the car window today and I'm realizing
that I miss you again, it's funny how out of nowhere
you came to mind, and the truth is, I wish you were still here."


"I don't know how to be something you miss."


"Courage is not the absence of fear but rather
the judgment that something is more important than fear."


"I can't explain how painful it is to wait for something
that never is going to come. Never."


"To create more positive results in your life,
replace "if only" with "next time."


"I'm jealous of people who get to see you every day."


"I'm afraid of how you make me feel, 
I'm afraid to feel what I'm feeling now."


"The lower you fall, the higher you'll fly."


"There are big ships and small ships.
But the best ship of all is friendship."


"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it'll annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."


"All this drama is so crazy, all these lies are even worse.
I kind of want to say I'm sorry, but I want you to say it first."


"Conceit is the weirdest disease in the world.
It makes everyone sick except for the person who has it."


"The reason a seesaw has two seats is because 
when you're down, there is always someone
to bring you up again."


"No one could actually ever say you deserve better,
because the best thing that you deserve 
will always be your own choice."



Here is another post! I hope you all are enjoying to snow as much as me! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment