Saturday, January 22, 2011

you and i collide :)


"I hope you know that I will always be here
for you. I don't care if it's three in the morning.
When you need me or want to talk, call me and 
I will be waiting."


"Sometimes you got to realize who has always 
been there for you because those aren't the people
you need to keep in your life. I guarantee you should
never let them go."


"You don't see what's special about a moment
until you look back on it in the future, when you
that you can't have it anymore."


"Just now looking back on a relationship, 
I understand how great it was and now it's
gone. This made me think about how I should
have done things and I know now that we all 
need to remember and take in good moments
because you might not be able to get these 
moments back."


"Give me your worst, I'll be fine because I've
been through so much. I've learned only time
can heal a broken heart and a wounded mind."


"Sometimes it's the things you don't say that hurt the most."


"If you give a lot of time to the improvements
of yourself then there is not time to criticize others."


"Learning who your true friends are can hurt.
But at least it shows you who is willing to stick 
with you through anything and everything."


"I love you. I love you not just because you're
adorable or because you're sweet, or because
you're my best friend. I love you because you make
me step outside myself and look at who I really am.
You make me want to be a better person, just because you 
are who you are. I can tell you absolutely everything, 
and I know you will always listen."


"Just because you're on the Disney Channel and you
always have a smile on your face, they think you're perfect,
and it's obvious that nobody's life really is."


"When you're struggling with something, look at
all the people around you and realize that every
single person you see is struggling with something, 
and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."


"We fear rejection, want attention, 
crave affection and dream of perfection."


"Seven days withouth you, makes one weak."


"To be blind is bad, but worse is 
to have eyes and not see."


"Here's to the nights when the grass is your seat, 
the heat from the fire kisses your feet, your friends
outnumber to stars, and even the chilliest of nights, 
are still warmer than the cold one in your hand."


"When faced with two choices, simply toss
a coin. It works not because it settles the question
for you, but because in that brief moment when the 
coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you
are hoping for."


"Just the thought of being with you tomorrow
gives me the strength to go on today."


"A successful relationship requires falling in love
many times, always with the same person."


"My eyes have stopped searching because 
I can honestly say my heart has found 
exactly what it's been looking for."


"You have to stand up for what you believe
and sometimes you have to stand alone."


Here is just a quick little post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment