Monday, January 17, 2011

sorry this has taken so long!


"You always told me how you hate to see me hurt, 
and how you hate to see me cry. So all those times
you hurt me, did you close your eyes?"


"But I think that's what goodbyes are. They're 
imcomplete, and you honestly don't know how long 
the goodbye will last. It's part of life."


"It's better to just quietly miss someone
rather than to let them know and
get no response."


"You're a perfectly bound book,
written in ten different languages.
All of them beautiful, but none of
them I can understand."


"He made a mistake, he pushed her
away when he needed her most, replaced
her with someone who didn't even come
close. Now he's got to live with the fat that
there isn't anybody who will ever come close,
and there's no way she's ever coming back."


"I miss him in so many ways, but right now,
I miss him in the way you always miss someone
when you're single amoung a room full of couples."


"I have this problem. I broke up with my boyfriend,
and I'm pretty upset about it, so I wanted to talk to
my best friend, but the thing is. There both you."


"I wonder about your life now. Do you wonder
why we were friends, why we aren't anymore,
why we made those choices we did? Do you
wonder how things might be different if we hadn't?
Even you must admit that parting was a turning point
in both our lives. For awhile, we were practically
the same person, you and I."


"You can hear it in my voice, read it on
my face. I'm drowning in the memories,
of the past I can't replace."


"There's something to be said about a glass
half full. About knowing when to say when.
I think it's a floating line. A barometer of need and desire.
It's entirely up to the individual. And depends on what's
being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste.
Other times there's such thing as enough, the
glass is bottomless. And all we want is more."


"Whoever said that falling in love was easy
never tried falling when so many people
were trying to hold you up."


"If all difficulties were known at the onset of
a long journey, most of us would never start out at all."


"Inspire to be that girl you've always known.
Let her out, speak your mond, and allow all your
colors to shine."


"Never back down for something you believe in,
change can only conquer if you stand your ground."


"Reach for the brightest star, climb the highest mountain,
and be the best you can be."


"You may be only one girl, but you can
be that one girl who changes everything."


"There is no such thing in anyone's life
as an unimportant day."


"The future belongs to those who
believe in the beauty of their dreams."


"Being with all the girls in the world
doesn't make you the man. But making
one girl feel like she is the world; well that does."


"I feel strong now. What I needed to do is forgive
myself before forgiving you. I needed to forgive
myself for going back time after time."


"Happiness is not based on possessions,
power, or prestige, but on relationships with
people you love and respect."


"Creativity is the power to connect
the seemingly unconnected."


"There is always that one guy best friend
who you will fall in love with sooner or later."


"Laughing always makes someone better."


"Whatever is trying to bring you down
is already below you."


"I want you to want to hangout with me
at 1 P.M. not 1 A.M."


"I don't know the key to success, but the
key to failure is trying to please everybody."


"Sometimes, the only thing people see is
what you did, when in fact, they should be
looking at why you did it."


"There is no point in leaving
if you have every intention of
coming back."


"Never let anyone take away your smile."






Well here is a post! Sorry it took forever! I am back at school and have already had one full week of classes! My dear friend Aleeza Saande died in a car accident last Sunday, everyone please keep her and her family in your prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment