Tuesday, October 18, 2011

when this world gets crazy and tries to break me


"Letting go is hard, but it's better to let go than 
hold on to something that was never meant to 
be. So hold your head high, and stay strong because
once you let go, better things are going to come along."


"She's completely unexplainable. You think 
she's a good girl, but when you get to know her, she's
everything. She is crazy, she's funny, she's honest, and 
you'll never know what she'll do next."


"You can't make the same mistake twice. The 
second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, 
it's a choice."


"So we went our separate ways, it's been 
a couple days. Now I'm doing what I want to, 
with nobody telling me what I'm going to do.
I am feeling so free with nobody but me."


"To get something you never had, 
you have to do something you've never done."


"You have to hurt in order to know, 
fall in order to grow, and lose in order to gain."


"A friend is one that knows you as you are, 
understands where you've been, accepts what you 
have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."


"Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free
to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, 
everything is falling apart."


"My head and my heart can't agree on 
anything to do with you. My head says 
this might work but my heart feels 
like I'm settling."


"Nothing seems interesting when it
belongs to you, only when it doesn't."


"I truly believe that if you cannot love someone
wholeheartedly and with everything you have, 
than you are wasting their time. The deserve so 
much better, so much more."


"My heart belongs to those who broke it, 
ripped it into tiny pieces and threw it on the 
floor. My hearts been broken and I've broken 
a heart in my day but that doesn't make
loving someone any easier. It makes it a struggle, 
a battle and when you finally find the right person you won't
feel that hurt in your heart anymore...you won't ache
for something better, because you will have it."


"Nothing seems interesting when it belongs
to you, only when it doesn't."


"I truly believe that if you cannot love someone
wholeheartedly and with everything you have,
than you are wasting their time. They deserve
so much better, so much more."


"Anything less than real, passionate,
extraordinary love is a waste of time.
There are too many dull things in life
and love should not be one of them."


"My heart belongs to those who broke it,
ripped it into tiny pieces and threw it on the floor.
My hearts been broken and I've broken a heart
in  my day but that doesn't make loving someone
any easier. It makes it a struggle, a battle and when
you finally find the right person you won't feel that hurt
in your heart anymore...you won't ache for something better,
because you will have it."


"Love isn't when there are no fights in the
relationship. It is usually seen when a fight
ends, yet the love is still there."





























No comments:

Post a Comment